Fried Spring Roll
This classic Thai spring rolls recipe results in hot and crunchy rolls with a flavorful filling.
And that is really the key to spring rolls: making sure the filling tastes good. Learn how to make the crispest, most flavorful rolls and enjoy them straight out of the pan.
Just dip in a little Thai Sweet Chili Sauce (available in nearly every supermarket these days, Asian section), and ENJOY!
- Coming Soon
- Soak the noodles according to the package instruction. Rinse and drain well.
- Heat a wok in medium until hot.
- Add 2 tbsp. cooking oil. Add garlic stir- fry for 15 seconds.
- Add tofu, carrot, bean sprouts stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add noodles, soy sauce, coriander and stir-fir for another minute. Set aside to cool.
- Place spring roll wrapper on the work surface. Put a spoonful of filling in the middle. Fold to encase the filling.
- Fold in each side, than roll up tightly. Brush the end with beaten egg white to seal.
- Half-fill a wok with oil. Medium heat, heat the oil until start bubbling. Deep-fry the spring rolls in batches for 3-4 minutes, until golden and crisp.