Mango with Sticky Rice
Sweet sticky rice with mango is an easy and exotic Thai dessert.
This recipe uses light coconut milk for a version that’s low in fat, but every bit as delicious.
- 1 cup of steamed sticky rice (glutinous rice)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp palm sugar or sugar
- 1 ripe mango
- Pinch of salt
- Heat coconut cream in a pot on medium heat. When the coconut cream start bubbling add palm sugar.
Stir it until sugar dissolved.
- Low the heat; Add steamed sticky rice, stir continuously until sticky rice absorbs coconut cream.
- Transfer to a bowl with lid. Cover up and let it sit for 10 minute before serves.