CUSTOM HEADING TITLE GOES HERE
Red, Green, and Yellow are the colors of the three most popular Thai curry pastes. These taste-explosion pastes work with everything from Thai meat dishes to vegetables and seafood – even noodles. In this category you’ll also find Thai sauces and marinade recipes including how to make Thai sweet chili sauce.
Cook’s Tip:If you’re allergic to soy sauce can use salt instead. If you don’t have coconut creams use 2 tbsps. Cooking Oil instead. Broccoli, carrot, green bean can be add to the Curry.Coconut cream is very similar to coconut milk but contains less water. The difference is mainly consistency. It has a thicker, more paste-like consistency, while coconut milk is generally a liquid.
- Low heat, put coconut cream in a pot brings up to bubble.
- Add red curry paste; cook until oil appears on the surface, the paste fragrant.
Stir frequently make sure doesn’t get burn in bottom of the pot.
- Add coconut milk. Stir it; let it cook on medium heat until boiling.
- Add chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, soy sauce, and salt. Cook 1-2 minutes until vegetable gets tender.
- Turn off the heat. Add sweet basil to garnish.