Online payment for booking through our website
Online Cooking Course, Cooking Class and Food Tours in Chiang Mai payment:
- Payment can be made using most credit or debit cards without extra charge.
- Payment can also be made via PayPal using your PayPal account.
- Alipay, TransferWise method accepted.
- We do not hold or record any of your payment details.
Payment can be made via Alipay with an extra charge of 3% on the total amount.
Payment by card on arrival
Credit card, Alipay & Paypal
- Payment can be made using most credit or debit cards with an extra charge of 3% on the total amount.
- Payment can be made via Alipay with an extra charge of 3% on the total amount.
- Payment can also be made via PayPal using your PayPal account in Thai Baht only.
Cash payment on arrival:
- We accept Thai Baht, US Dollars or Euro
- We are offering free transportation to school and back to your accommodation if your pickup location is within 3 km from city walls (Old City).
- If your accommodation is more then 3km from city gates, you should either come directly to school or ask us where would be the best place to pick you up.
- If you choose to come to school by yourself class price will not be deducted.
- For more info visit our PickUp Area and Meeting Point page.
- You are responsible to provide correct pickup address.
- If we are not able to find your address, we will send you email asking to recheck your pickup address.
- If you do not reply to that email we will take no responsibility for pickup.
- Students must be ready to be picked up at least 30 minutes before class time.
- For the Full Day course, pickup time is between 8:30am and 9:00am.
- For the Evening class, pickup time is between 4:30pm and 5:00pm.
- Transportation will arrive in that period and will be on pickup spot not more then 5 minutes.
- If student is not on agreed pickup spot, we consider it as ‘No show’ and no payment refund will be made.
- We hold the right to be late on pick up due a traffic jam or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- We do not guarantee that we will have available seats if you change date or class type.
- If student wants to change the date or type of class, student has to inform us via email or by the phone at least 48 hours before the class.
- If we have seats available for new date or type of class, change will be made free of charge.
- If you wish to cancel an existing booking, please inform us 48 hours or more in advance to receive a full refund.
- We regret that we cannot refund bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before class begins.