Online payment for booking through our website:
Valid for Online Cooking Course, Cooking Class and Food Tours in Chiang Mai payment:
- Payment can be made using most credit or debit cards without extra charge.
- Payment can also be made via PayPal using your PayPal account.
Alipay, Wise and Cryptocurrency method accepted:
- Please contact us before make your booking if you want to use this payment method.
Please use this QR Code to enter to Alipay and insert the amount to pay.
Payment made via Alipay with an extra charge of 3% on the total amount.
Crypto USDT Wallet:
Crypto accepted: 1 USDT > 1 USD
Send only USDT at the wallet linked in the QR Code or at the address below.
Pay on Arrival – Classes and Tours in Chiang Mai:
Credit Card, Alipay & Paypal:
- Payment can be made using most credit or debit cards with an extra charge of 3% on the total amount.
- Payment can be made via Alipay with an extra charge of 3% on the total amount.
- Payment can also be made via PayPal using your PayPal account in Thai Baht only.
Cash Payment on Arrival:
- We accept Thai Baht, US Dollars or Euro
We do not hold or record any of your payment details.
- We are offering free transportation to school and back to your accommodation if your pick-up location is within 3 km from city walls (Old City).
- If your accommodation is more than 3 km from city gates, you should either come directly to school or ask us where would be the best place to pick you up.
- If you choose to come to school by yourself class price will not be deducted.
- For more info visit our Pick-Up Area and Meeting Point page.
- You are responsible to provide correct pick-up address.
- If we are not able to find your address, we will send you email asking to recheck your pick-up address.
- If you do not reply to that email we will take no responsibility for pick-up.
Cooking Class and Food Tours in Chiang Mai:
- Students must be ready to be picked up at least 30 minutes before class time.
- For the Full Day course, pick-up time is between 8:30am and 9:00am.
- For the Evening class, pick-up time is between 4:30pm and 5:00pm.
- Transportation will arrive in that period and will be on pickup spot not more than 5 minutes.
- If student is not on agreed pick-up spot, we consider it as ‘No show’ and no payment refund will be made.
- We hold the right to be late on pick-up due a traffic jam or any other unforeseen circumstances.
Online Cooking Courses:
We consider it as ‘No show’ and payment refund will be made:
- If the course you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can request, within 7 days of your purchase of the course.
We consider it as ‘No show’ and no payment refund will be made:
- We’ll send a message reminder via email and zoom a day before the course begins and you’re not responding to the message.
- Within 30 minutes before the course begins, we will reach out to you to connect us on Zoom App and you are unable to connect with us.
- We do not guarantee that we will have available seats if you change date or class type.
- If student wants to change the date or type of class, student has to inform us via email or by the phone at least 48 hours before the class.
- If we have seats available for new date or type of class, change will be made free of charge.
- If you wish to cancel an existing booking, please inform us 48 hours or more in advance to receive a full refund.
- We regret that we cannot refund bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before class begins.