Chiang Mai Noodles – Soon, you’ll be able to make this famous dish at home in…
Welcome to our
Learn to cook Thai food
in the comfort of your own kitchen!
Discover the culture and cuisine of the Akha, an indigenous hill tribe of Southeast Asia, with the help of your native host and with real-time expert advice from a Thai-Akha instructor.
We have successfully run a cooking school in Chiang Mai, Thailand for more than six years, hosting more than 30,000 students from all over the world.
Now we are offering our coursework online through a virtual, hands-on cooking class that you can enroll in anywhere in the world.
An English-speaking instructor from Thai-Akha Kitchen will guide you through traditional Thai-cooking techniques, sharing insight into Thai and Akha heritage along the way.
The class is suitable for beginners, but can also be tailored to chefs who know their way around the kitchen and want to learn to cook something new straight from the source.
The instructor is a friendly, well-traveled and knowledgeable chef with firsthand insight into Thai and Akha history.
In this online cooking course, you will learn to cook famous Thai dishes including:
- Khao Soi, the famous Chiang Mai noodle
- Tom Yum Soup, the most famous Thai dishes among foreigners and Thai people
- Akha Fish Filet, the perfect dish for a healthy diet or lose of weight
- Stir-Fried Vegetables, a simple way to love vegetables
- Leng Saap, Thailand’s most insane street food
- Massaman Curry, the Thai King Rama II favorite curry and also mine.
Online Cooking Class
Choose your Course:
Do you love Thai food?
This is a chance to learn and share authentic Thai cuisine with your friends and family.
Are you thinking of having a party?
Imagine how impressed and delighted your guests will be when they find out you’ve added Thai cuisine to your repertoire.
You’ll learn to cook Thai food in the comfort of your own kitchen by video chat with a live cooking instructor.
The chef will walk you through each recipe step-by-step to make sure you completely understand.
After class, you’ll be able to repeat the recipe again on your own.
The online class features lots of technical advice, cooking tips and tricks.
If some of the ingredients you need aren’t available, don’t worry.
Just send us a message, and we’ll offer you solutions and alternatives.
What can you expect
from this Online Cooking Class?
- You’ll enjoy face-to-face instruction with a real expert – no need to settle for a one-way internet video posted by a person that you can’t interact with.
- We guarantee you’ll get the answers to your cooking problems with real-time solutions that take your situation into account.
- Learn to cook something new and different for your family, or add a little variety and spice (literally!) to your routine. Come and learn with us!
- We are happy to connect and teach you to prepare a specific Thai dish that you love. More than that, we love sharing our culture and history with you. Food is life, and life builds culture!
- Join our class and learn to cook your favorite Thai food – and then you’ll have something new to share.
How does it work?
- Choose your course and review the ingredients and utensils list before you book.
- Make a reservation on our calendar, and choose your date and time.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, connect with us on Skype, Zoom, Facebook or Whatsapp. We’re here to help you out if you run into any problems.
- Next, it’s time for you to go shopping to pick up the ingredients you’ll need for your class. Make sure you are connected with us in case you have any questions or need any help regarding the ingredients you need to buy.
- Once your kitchen and ingredients are ready, get your video conferencing application ready on your laptop or mobile device and make sure you have a stable internet connection. Once the class starts, it’s time to get hands-on and start cooking your favorite Thai dish.
All recipes can be adapted to be cooked:
They can also be cooked spicy or not depending on your own taste.
Alternative solutions for any food allergies!