Akha Fish Filet
In Tomato Sauce
Fish was an easy source of meat in my childhood because we raised our fish in three ponds. This recipe is my favorite of my grandma’s fish recipes.
Fish contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which offer a wide range of potential health benefits, including improved brain and eye health.
If you’re trying to lose weight or improve your diet, you should probably eat more fish.
The dish is served with steamed rice, make sure you get your rice cooked and prepared before.
My grandma used to tell me, “If you eat fish, it makes you smarter, and the smell of lemongrass will relieve your stress.
Online Cooking Course Flow
In this online class you will learn:
- The class starts with the instructor guiding you through how to clean, cut, and prepare the ingredients and vegetables.
- You will learn how to prepare and marinate the fish to make the meat stick together when it cooks, providing a better end result. If the fish is frozen, thaw it before the class begins.
- It’s time for you to cook your fish. The instructor will be with you Live face to face, interact with, and guide you through the cooking steps.
- Includes cooking tips & tricks and plenty of hands-on experience.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow.
- Let us know ahead of time if you can’t find a particular ingredient. There’s always a solution.
This recipe can be adapted to be cooked:
They can also be cooked spicy or not depending on your own taste.
Alternative solutions for any food allergies!
Choose your favorite date from the calendar below…
Fill the form with your contact info and “Book Now”…
We’ll contact you a soon of possible.
- Private course in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- One-on-One face-to-face instruction with a real expert Thai-Akha food instructor.
- Full color a digital copy cookbook with features lots of technical advice, cooking tips and tricks.
Credit Card / Paypal acepted:
- Payment can be made using most credit or debit cards. Your payment will be processed by PayPal on a secured website.