Famous Thai street food
The perfect party food! If you’re planning a party with friends and family on your patio, then Leng Saap’s giant portions of pork ribs and backbone could be just the thing.
They’re generously doused in a rich and addictively spicy broth, with plenty of lime, coriander and chili. It pairs beautifully with an ice-cold beer.
Learn to make Thailand’s most ridiculously portioned street food! Get ready for an Instagram-worthy tower of pork.
Online Cooking Course Flow
In this online class you will learn:
- How to prepare and cook pork ribs and backbone. The instructor will let you in on our secret to making the meat tender, juicy and sweet.
- Learn to make Leng Saap sauce, a rich and addictively spicy broth poured over the top of a gargantuan mountain of pork ribs.
- Learn to make fusilli pork backbone noodle soup. Traditionally, the Leng’s bone is cooked to make a broth as a base for serving a noodle soup at street vendors’ shops. Fusilli pork backbone noodle soup is a version of Thai noodle soup, combined with my own version of chicken noodle soup. This soup goes perfectly with spicy, juicy pork ribs.
- Includes cooking tips & tricks and plenty of hands-on experience.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow.
- Let us know ahead of time if you can’t find a particular ingredient. There’s always a solution.
This recipe is Non-vegetarians and can be adapted to be gluten-free.
They can also be cooked spicy or not depending on your own taste.
Alternative solutions for any food allergies!
Choose your favorite date from the calendar below…
Fill the form with your contact info and “Book Now”…
We’ll contact you a soon of possible.
- Private course in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- One-on-One face-to-face instruction with a real expert Thai-Akha food instructor.
- Full color a digital copy cookbook with features lots of technical advice, cooking tips and tricks.
Credit Card / Paypal acepted:
- Payment can be made using most credit or debit cards. Your payment will be processed by PayPal on a secured website.