A simple way to love vegetables
Everyone knows that vegetables are very important. They contain a lot of nutrients that the body needs.
One of the most important of these is fiber. This dish is very clean and healthy, garlicky, crunchy and flavorful with a little kick from its chilies.
The dish is served with steamed rice, make sure you get your rice cooked and prepared before.
If your children don’t like to eat vegetables, try this one out; there are many ways to make vegetables tasty.
Online Cooking Course Flow
In this online class you will learn:
- The class starts with the instructor guiding you through how to clean, cut, and prepare the ingredients and vegetables.
- You will learn how to pre-cook the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and green beans to get the crunchy and healthy taste of your Stir-fried.
- Learn to make an easy dish of stir-fried vegetables that pairs nicely with steamed rice.
- Includes cooking tips & tricks and plenty of hands-on experience.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow.
- Let us know ahead of time if you can’t find a particular ingredient. There’s always a solution.
This recipe can be adapted to be cooked:
They can also be cooked spicy or not depending on your own taste.
Alternative solutions for any food allergies!
Choose your favorite date from the calendar below…
Fill the form with your contact info and “Book Now”…
We’ll contact you a soon of possible.
- Private course in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- One-on-One face-to-face instruction with a real expert Thai-Akha food instructor.
- Full color a digital copy cookbook with features lots of technical advice, cooking tips and tricks.
Credit Card / Paypal acepted:
- Payment can be made using most credit or debit cards. Your payment will be processed by PayPal on a secured website.